The Beauty and the Beast

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog - here you'll find new works, new workshops, new insights, and great Blogs to follow.

View more of my work at www.juliegreig.co.nz

Become a Fan at: http://www.facebook.com/JulieGreigArtist

Monday, December 10, 2012

Apologies to my followers, I really appreciate your interest and comments, but I find I can't really devote enough time to keeping this, my website and artists Facebook page updated - never mind Twitter all allthat other social media. And I really should be painting!

So I have decided to quit my blog, and have set up a 'News/Blog' on my website, where I will post new works, insights, materials used etc, and will continue to maintain my artist Facebook page.

If you're not already a Facebook 'liker' of my page, come on over - here's the link

I will leave this blog 'live' for another 3 months.

Wishing you all a joyous and safe Christmas  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment